Planning an active outdoor getaway or a cozy weekend retreat? Whatever your plans, we have taken care to ensure your comfort here. Linger over coffee in the breakfast nook, or kick back on the couch after a day on the trail. Suite O has a bunk bed, so it’s great for small families or close friends. May our warm, inviting colors inspire you to adventure!
- Queen Bed in Separate Bedroom
- Trundle Bed in Living Room (sleeps 2)
- Flat Screen TV with Cable
- Completely Stocked, Full-Size Kitchen
- Comfortable Furniture and Fun Decor
- Sleeps 4
- Two Night Minimum
- Bike Storage
- Laundry Shed
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- BBQ & Picnic Area
- Locally Roasted Coffee
- Just Minutes from Downtown
- $150 per night plus tax, from March 1st through October 31st.
- $105 per night plus tax, from November 1 through February 28th.
Note: Suite O is best for small families or close friends; the bathroom is located off the bedroom and not the living room.